Beautiful spacious and bright Manhattan-style loft and 10 ft. high concrete ceilings in the prestigious 215 Saint Laurent building which located in the heart of beautiful historical Old Port/Vieux Montreal. It combines the heritage of the past with modern conveniences of today. It is a 5 min. walk from Metro Place D’Armes and Central Station. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores, artisan shops, local art galleries, and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and 1-min walk from the waterfront.
An outstanding location in a trendy area in the heart of Old Montreal. McGill University, UQAM and Concordia Universities are only minutes away. It is next to Notre-Dame Church, Financial Centre, and the Montreal Convention Centre.
It is a Heritage building which provides superior soundproofing quality. The loft is open concept and fully furnished with stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer, and new kitchen cabinet.
• Spacious and very bright loft
• Plenty of storage space,
• Big windows and lots of natural light
• 12 ft. ceiling
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Including Stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer, and the furniture and big locker in the basement
• Superior sound-proofing quality
• Parking available at an extra cost
• On-site superintendent
• Surveillance cameras at the entrance
• Laundry on every two floors
• Next to Place D’Armes metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from Concordia, UQAM and McGill University
• Minutes away from a downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• Available September 1st
• $1290/month (Appliances, furniture, and locker in the basement included)
Please contact Katherine at (514) 592-4061 for further information and scheduling a visit. at 215 Saint Laurent.
For our other listings: https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more about the neighborhood: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Port_of_Montreal