Beautiful spacious brand new condo with 2 closed bedrooms and 2 bathrooms at 200 Andre Prevost, at the Symphonia project in Nuns’ Island, as an almost pastoral, serene heaven. This mostly upscale residential urban satellite community is composed mainly of houses and condominiums.
Surrounded by the St-Lawrence River, it offers cycling paths, a golf course and vast natural areas that include a migratory bird preserve. A short drive to downtown Montreal, Nuns’ Island offers the vacation feel year-round. At 299 Rotonde, you will be provided a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment within 10 km distance to downtown Montreal.
* Spacious and very bright condo with two closed bedrooms and 2 bathrooms at Symphonia
* Appliances; stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer and hot water included.
* 2 bathrooms (Bathtub and shower)
* Two huge with a beautiful view of Downtown Montreal and St-Lawrence River.
* Plenty of storage space as well as a locker that is included
* Indoor parking for extra $
* Outdoor and indoor pool
* Lounge and doorman
* Locker and indoor parking
* Bus stop nearby 12, 21, 168, 178
* 10 min-drive from McGill University, Concordia and UQAM
* 10 min-drive from downtown shopping center and summer festival location
* Grocery store (Provigo), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, Restaurants, ATM machine, RBC branch, medical clinic, Canada Post, great schools are nearby
* High-end restaurants including La Socca, Le Petit Sao, Fusiali, Umi Sushi, Restaurant Parthenon, Ben & Florentine and Les Enfants Terribles
* Available Immediately
Please contact Diana at (514) 914-7132 for further information or scheduling a visit at 200 Andre Prevost.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuns%27_Island