Built at the turn of the century, the building provides excellent soundproofing. With its unique character, the apartment will charm you. Situated next to the lively urban action and nightlife of Saint Laurent Street and the beauty of Plateau, it will provide you with a friendly and secure place to live. It is just a few steps from the Beaubien metro station. It is close to McGill, Concordia, and UQAM Universities.
It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment. Close to the summer festival area. Close to Montreal’s famous Saint-Laurent, Saint Denise, Prince Arthur, Maisonneuve, and Saint Catherine streets where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping is located across the street at Metro, Provigo, Dollar Store, and banking facilities, and pharmacies are also close by.
* Small apartment with 1 closed bedroom
* Beautiful hardwood floors
* Plenty of storage space
* Hook-ups for washer and dryer
* Common terrace in front
* Bus stop nearby 80, 55, and Beaubien metro station
* Close to McGill University, Concordia and UQAM
* Close to downtown shopping center and summer festival location
* Grocery store (Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, Restaurants, Cinema du Parc, ATM machine, RBC branch, medical clinic, Canada Post
* Available July 1
* $800/month (stove and fridge included)
Please contact Katherine at (514) 592-4061 for further information or to visit this beautiful apartment for rent in Mile-End
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile_End,_Montreal