- Post Updated: 2022-11-01 20:14:09
- Status: Active
- Type: Furnished condo
- Rent period: October 1
1-bedroom furnished condo with high concrete ceilings in the prestigious 950 Notre-Dame St W located in Griffintown. It is just a 10 min. walk from Bonaventure Metro, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown.
An outstanding location in a trendy area in Griffintown. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away. It is a brand new concrete building that provides superior soundproofing quality. The condo comes with a brand new stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher. There is also a washer and dryer and central air-conditioning in the condo. Free access to the roof-top terrace, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. There is also a gym in the building
• Very bright open-concept condo with a closed bedroom at 950 Notre-Dame
• Plenty of storage space, very big closets
• Big full-length windows
• High exposed concrete ceiling
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Balcony overlooking the courtyard
• Including Air conditioning, stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer, and dryer
• Superior sound-proofing
• Beautiful lounge area
• Rooftop terrace with BBQ
• Gym and Pool
• Parking available at an extra cost
Location: 950 Notre-Dame St W
• Bonaventure metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Adonis) across the street. Costco, Winners and Metro are nearby, pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Close to the canal and the Atwater market is a 5 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals. You are also minutes away from several great brunch spots such as Le Cartet and Olive and Gourmandos to name only two.
• Available October 1
• $1500/month (Air conditioning, 5 appliances included)
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and scheduling a visit at 950 Notre-Dame
Or Use this link to book a visit — http://bit.ly/3wdMBv8
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffintown
View on map / Neighborhood
This Furnished condo style property is located in Griffintown is currently and has been listed on Agrasoy Realty Rentals. This property is listed at $ 1,500.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year .