Spacious 2 bedrooms unit at 938 St Ferdinand.
Located in the trendy St-Henri neighborhood; you will be close to many excellent and innovative bars, restaurants (including the fine dining Tuck Shop — a personal favorite!), and cafés. 10 minutes drive from downtown or 15-20 minutes via public transit. A 5-minute walk from St-Henri Metro Station. Easy access to buses 36, 37, 78, 191. The Lachine Canal is only moments away, which makes for a beautiful bike ride to Atwater Market in the summer. 5 minutes walk from a public pool and St Georges-Etienne-Cartier Park with its lovely fin-de-siècle fountain.
A 6-minute walk from one of the most innovative academic health centers in North America. It is comprised: of Montreal Children’s Hospital. Royal Victoria Hospital. Montreal Chest Institute, Cedars Cancer Centre, McGill Academic Eye Centre, a short walk from shops, cafes & restaurants, pharmacy and grocery stores.
• Nice classic Montreal plex
• Very well maintained
• 5-minute walk to the St-Henri Metro Station
• Bus stop nearby (Bus # 191, 36, 37, 78)
• Easy access to Highway 15 and 20
• Close to Schools (French, English, public and private), Hospitals. Recreation (parks, playgrounds, swimming pool, yoga studio, bike path, BIXI stand), Pharmacy, Natural health food store, Bakeries, Grocery store, Shops, and cafes, SAQ
• Close to McGill University and Concordia University, and Montreal’s new Super Hospital
• Close to shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Notre Dame Ouest
• Minutes from Atwater market, one block from Lachine Canal.
• Available February 1st
To arrange a viewing a 938 St Ferdinand / for further information please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Henri,_Montreal