Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighbourhood.
At 10 minutes to Downtown and close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneurs. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants and Lake Saint Louis, Lachine Canal and famous Marche Lachine Market.
• Renovated 1-bedroom unit
• Recently renovated full bathroom and kitchen
• Stove, fridge, washer and dryer and AC in the unit
• Indoor parking $100 extra per month
• 4 storey building with an elevator
• Bus stop at your door 110 (to Angrignon), 191 (to Saint Henri and Lionel-Groulx), 195 (to Angrignon) and 495 (Angrignon), 356 (night bus). Close to bus stop 496 (direct bus to Lionel-Groulx 10 min.), 191 (to Lionel-Groulx), 490 (to Lionel-Groulx) and 90 (to Vendome).
• 10 minutes to Downtown
• Steps away from Saint-Anne CEGEP and Saint-Anne College and very close to Concordia University Loyola Campus
• Two steps from beautiful Lachine Canal and Lachine Marina
• Two steps from amazing Lachine waterfront park and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants including LaStrada, El-Mason, Pasta Andrea, Il Fornetto, Bardeco
• Steps away from Lasalle Park with multiple public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Steps from groceries, Marche Lachine, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic, a brand new $7 daycare
• In the heart Lachine, steps away from historical Notre-Dame street and museums in Lachine
• Close to Trudeau Airport
• Available now or May 1
• $900 / month (fridge, stove, washer and dryer, AC, heating and hot water included)- Special promo price instead of $975.
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further details and to schedule a visit at 725 30e avenue.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood
View on map / Neighborhood