Top-quality hardwood floors. In a very quiet, secure and well-maintained building with great neighbours.
At 10 minutes to Downtown and close to all amenities, public transport, metro (Metro Vendome, orange line), grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, library, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, and depanneurs.
On Montreal’s famous Sherbrooke Street and 5 minutes away from Monkland Avenue where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops.
Bus stop at your door (24), close to Vendome metro and train station. Easy and fast access to Decarie and Highway 15, 10 and 20.
· Spacious and very bright 1-bedroom apartment
· High-quality hardwood floors
· Plenty of storage space
· Including: Stove, fridge and hot water
· Superior sound-proofing quality
· Secured entrance
· Laundry in the building
· Close to elegant restaurants on Sherbrooke, Monkland and in Westmount
· Bus stop in front of the building, close to Villa Maria metro and train station. Easy and fast access to Decarie and Highway 15, 10 and 20.
· Pharmaprix and CLCS nearby, very close to Cavendish Mall
· Close to Concordia Loyola Campus and two beautiful parks
· Available now for $728 ( includes hot water, stove and fridge) – Promo price instead of $795.
Please contact Katherine at (514) 592-4061 for further information or scheduling a visit at 6885 Sherbrooke Ouest.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notre-Dame-de-Gr%C3%A2ce