.Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighborhood. Very spacious basement with a closed bedrooms.
At 5 minutes to Downtown and two steps from Verdun Metro Station (green line). It is also close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneur. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants.
Apartment: 637 6e Avenue
• Very bright and spacious apartment with 2 closed bedrooms with large double living room
• Nice hardwood floors
• High ceilings
• Hook-ups for washer and dryer
• 2 balconies in each side
• Classic Montreal-plex
• Backyard and porch
• Nice and quiet neighbors
• 5 minutes to Downtown
• Steps away from Auditorium de Verdun and Arena Denis Savard and Parc Aquaduc de Montreal
• Two steps from Verdun waterfront parks and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants
• Steps away from public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Steps away from groceries, IGA, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic, a $7 daycare
• 2 blocks from the heart of Promenade Wellington
• Five-minute walk from Verdun Metro Station
• Available April 1st
• $990 – Nothing included
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further details and arrange a visit at 637 6e Avenue,in Verdun.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood