Beautiful open concept loft-style condo with a semi-closed bedroom, at 630 William St in Old Port. It is also just 5 min. walk from Metro Square Victoria, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores, and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. An outstanding location in a trendy area. McGill University, ETS, and Concordia Universities are only minutes away. The condo comes with fridge, stove, dishwasher. There is also washer and dryer and central air-conditioning in the condo. Free access to the well-equipped gym.
• Spacious condo
• Stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer, AC included
• Friendly neighborhood
Location: 630 William St
• Square Victoria metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco and Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot.
Turn right along the canal and the Atwater market is a 15-minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating, etc, and many winter festivals. You are also minutes away from several great brunch spots such as Le Cartet and Olive and Gourmandos to name only two.
• Available November 01, 2023
Please text Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and scheduling a visit at 630 William St.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Port_of_Montreal