Beautiful 2 bedroom condo at 630 Rue William . The condo is a New York style loft with two closed bedrooms and 2-bathrooms and 10 ft. high concrete ceilings in the prestigious Lofts McGill Ouest located in the western part of Old Port/Vieux Montreal. It is also just a 5 min. walk from Metro Square Victoria, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and one block from the water. An outstanding location in a trendy area in the corner of Rue William and Rue McGill. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
It is a fairly new (2007) concrete building which provides superior sound proofing quality. The loft is open concept with brand new stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher and built-in microwave. There is also washer and dryer and central air-conditioning in the loft. It on the 5th floor with huge windows and a huge private balcony. Free access to the well-equipped gym, a beautiful backyard with an ornamental pool and a locker in the basement.
Condo: • Very bright 4 ½ ( 1 master bedroom and 1 office or small bedroom with 2 full bathrooms • Plenty of storage space, very big closets • Big windows and patio door to the huge balcony • 10 ft. ceiling • Beautiful hardwood floors • Including: Air conditioning, stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer.
Building: • Superior sound-proofing quality • Free access to gym, backyard with an ornamental pool • Big private locker in the basement • Parking available at an extra cost • On-site superintendent • 24 hour doorman service
Location: 630 Rue William
• Square Victoria metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco and Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• 630 rue William is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Turn right along the canal and the Atwater market is a 15 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals.
• Available July 1st
• $1900/month ( Only appliances included )
• Indoor parking extra for $200/month
Please text Tania at (514) 577-3704 for further information and to schedule a visit, at 630 rue William.
Be the first to visit, request a visit: http://bit.ly/3wdMBv8
For our other listings: http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Port_of_Montreal