Beautiful and spacious 4 1/2 for rent in the old port, at 630 rue illiam. Beautiful New York style loft with two closed bedrooms and 10 ft. high concrete ceilings in the prestigious Lofts McGill Ouest located in the western part of Old Port/Vieux Montreal. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. An outstanding location in a trendy area in the corner of Rue William and Rue McGill. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
• Spacious and very bright 4 ½ (2 beds, 2 baths)
• Plenty of storage space, very big closets
• 10 ft. ceiling
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Including: Air conditioning, stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer.
• Superior sound-proofing quality
• Free access to gym, backyard with an ornamental pool
• Big private locker in the basement
• Parking available at an extra cost ($175)
• On-site superintendent
• 24 hour doorman service
• Square Victoria metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco and Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• 630 rue William is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Turn right along the canal and the Atwater market is a 15 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals.
• Available Now
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and to schedule a visit, at 630 rue William.
For our other listings: https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Port_of_Montreal