Sud-Ouest $ 1,490.00
Very spacious new 2-bedroom condo (built in 2020) in a nice building at 5689 Hadley in Ville-Emard, one of the most beautiful spots of Montreal between Saint Lawrence River and Lachine Canal.
Lots of storage space. Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighborhood.
At 10 minutes to Downtown and close to Monk and Joliceur metro Station (green line). It is also close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneurs. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants.
• Very bright and spacious condo with two closed bedrooms
• Nice floors
• Beautiful kitchen and bathrooms
• High ceilings
• Stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer included.
• 2 Entrances
• Air Exchanger
• Very nice patio
• Very secure and well-maintained building
• Indoor parking and bike rack included in the price
• Small Balcony
• 10 minutes to Downtown
• Close to Auditorium de Verdun and Arena Denis Savard and Parc Aquaduc de Montreal
• Close to Lachine canal parks and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants
• Steps away from public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Across the street is Provigo, Dairy Queen, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic
• Close the heart of Promenade Wellington
• 10-minute walk from Jolicoeur metro
• 10-minute walk from Monk metro
• Five-minute walk to tennis courts
• Available September 1
• $1490/month (Stainless steel stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer, indoor parking and bike rack included)
Please contact Katherine at 514-592-4061 for further details and arranging a visit.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ville-%C3%89mard