Beautiful 2-bedroom apartment, which is located at 4155 avenue de l’Esplanade in proximity to Montreal downtown area. With its unique character, the apartment will charm you. Situated next to the lively urban action and nightlife of Saint Laurent Street and Saint-Denis Street and the beauty of Parc Jeanne-Mance, it will provide you with a friendly, fully equipped, and secure place to live.
It is just a few steps from the Mont Royal metro, McGill and UQAM Universities. It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment.
Close to Montreal`s famous Saint-Laurent, Saint-Denis and Saint Catherine streets where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping, banking facilities, and pharmacies are also close by.
- Heating, hot water, stove and fridge included.
- Nice view of Mont Royal and Jeanne-Mance Parc
- Beautiful very well maintained patrimonial building
- Laundry room in the building
Location: 4155 avenue de l’Esplanade
- Bus stop in front of the building and close to Mont Royal metro station
- Closer to McGill University, UQAM, and Concordia University
- Steps away from Parc Jeanne-Mance and Notre-Dame Hospital
- Steps away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Denis streets.
- Grocery, pharmacy, coffee shops, restaurants
- Close to summer festival location
- Available now
Please text Emre at (514) 476-7281 for scheduling a visit at 4155 avenue de l’Esplanade
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood
View on map / Neighborhood