Very spacious and bright renovated 1-bedroom apartment in a nice building in Verdun at 4055 rue Lanouette, one of the most beautiful spots of Montreal between Saint Lawrence River and Lachine Canal.
Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighbourhood.
At 5 minutes to Downtown and two steps from Wellington Street and Eglise and Verdun Metro Stations (green line). It is also close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneur. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants.
• Very bright and spacious apartment with 1 closed bedroom at 4055 Rue Lanouette
• Nice hardwood floors
• Renovated kitchen and bathrooms
• Heating, hot water and complimentary wifi included
• Stove, fridge, AC, washer and dryer included
• Balcony with a nice view of Downtown Skyline
• Very secure and well-maintained building
Location: 4055 Rue Lanouette
• 5 minutes to Downtown
• Steps away from Auditorium de Verdun and Arena Denis Savard and Parc Aquaduc de Montreal
• Two steps from Verdun waterfront parks and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants
• Steps away from public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Steps away from groceries, IGA, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic, a $7 daycare
• 2 blocks from the heart of Promenade Wellington
• Five-minute walk from De L’Eglise and Verdun Metro Stations
• Available now
• $1200 (promo instead of $1250)
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further details and arranging a visit at 4055 Rue Lanouette Verdun.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood
View on map / Neighborhood
This style property is located in is currently and has been listed on Agrasoy Realty Rentals. This property is listed at $ 1,200.00. It has 1 bed bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms, and is 700 sq ft. The property was built in year 1975.