Lots of storage space. Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighbourhood.
At 5 minutes to Downtown and two steps from Wellington Street and Eglise and Verdun Metro Stations (green line). It is also close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneur. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants.
• Very bright and spacious apartment with 1 closed bedroom at 4055 Rue Lanouette
• Nice hardwood floors
• Renovated kitchen and bathrooms
• High ceilings
• Stove, fridge, washer and dryer, heating, hot water, and wifi included
• Just renovated, freshly painted
• Balcony with a nice view of Downtown Skyline
• Very secure and well-maintained building
• 5 minutes to Downtown
• Steps away from Auditorium de Verdun and Arena Denis Savard and Parc Aquaduc de Montreal
• Two steps from Verdun waterfront parks and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants
• Steps away from public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Steps away from groceries, IGA, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic, a $7 daycare
• 2 blocks from the heart of Promenade Wellington
• Five-minute walk from De L’Eglise and Verdun Metro Stations
• Available now
• $1175 (Promo price for the first year)
• Hot water, heating, Internet, AC, washer and dryer, stove and fridge included
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further details and arranging a visit at 4055 Rue Lanouette Verdun.
View on map / Neighborhood
This style property is located in is currently and has been listed on Agrasoy Realty Rentals. This property is listed at $ 1,175.00. It has 1 bed bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms, and is 700 sq ft. The property was built in year 1975.