Beautiful and spacious 2-bedroom apartment in a nice building in Verdun at 4035 Rue Lanouette Verdun, one of the most beautiful spots of Montreal between Saint Lawrence River and Lachine Canal.
Lots of storage space. Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighbourhood.
At 5 minutes to Downtown and two steps from Wellington Street and Eglise and Verdun Metro Stations (green line). It is also close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneur. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants.
• Very bright and spacious apartment
• Nice hardwood floors
• Renovated kitchen and bathrooms
• High ceilings
• Stove, fridge, washer and dryer, heating, hot water, and wifi included
• Just renovated, freshly painted
• Balcony with a nice view of Downtown Skyline
• Washer/dryer in the building
• Very secure and well-maintained building
Location: 4035 Rue Lanouette Verdun
• 5 minutes to Downtown
• Steps away from Auditorium de Verdun and Arena Denis Savard and Parc Aquaduc de Montreal
• Two steps from Verdun waterfront parks and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants
• Steps away from public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Steps away from groceries, IGA, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic, a $7 daycare
• 2 blocks from the heart of Promenade Wellington
• Five-minute walk from De L’Eglise and Verdun Metro Stations
• Available June 01, 2023
• Hot water, heating, Internet, stove and fridge included
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further details and arranging a visit at 4035 Rue Lanouette Verdun.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood
View on map / Neighborhood