Lots of storage space. Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighbourhood.
At 5 minutes to Downtown and two steps from Wellington Street and Eglise and Verdun Metro Stations (green line). It is also close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneur. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants.
• Very bright and spacious studio apartment with 1 bathroom
• newly renovated unit with nice hardwood floors
• Ground level
• Stove, fridge, washer and dryer, heating, hot water, and wifi included
• Balcony with a nice view of Downtown Skyline
• Very secure and well-maintained building
• 5 minutes to Downtown
• Steps away from Auditorium de Verdun and Arena Denis Savard and Parc Aquaduc de Montreal
• Two steps from Verdun waterfront parks and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants
• Steps away from public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Steps away from groceries, IGA, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic, a $7 daycare
• 2 blocks from the heart of Promenade Wellington
• Five-minute walk from De L’Eglise and Verdun Metro Stations
• Available now
• Promo price for the first year: $800/month
• Actual price: $875/month
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further details and to arrange a visit.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood
View on map / Neighborhood