Next to Udem
Beautiful, bright 3 bedrooms apartment situated on Cote-Sainte-Catherine in CDN. It is adjacent to the architecturally rich, the most beautiful and high end neighborhoods of Montreal, Hampstead and Westmount. Beautiful hardwood floors. With its unique character, the apartment will charm you.
Cote-Sainte-Catherine (orange) metro station is within walking distance (3 min walk). A bus stop is located nearby. A convenient and secure location within short walking distance from schools, bus and metro, banks, gym, boutiques, malls, groceries, bars, restaurants, and museums, and the beautiful nature paths and parks in Westmount. It is close to McGill University, close to Concordia University, HEC and Universite de Montreal. Marianopolis College and Dawson College and Inter-Dac College are only minutes away. Close to Montreal’s famous Sherbrooke, Sainte-Catherine Street and Monkland Street where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops.
• Beautiful apartment with a closed 3 bedrooms
• Plenty of storage space, lots of closets
• High ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors
• Big windows
• Renovated bathroom and kitchen
• Fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, heating included
• Great neighbors
• Security cameras
Location: 3850 Cote-Saint-Catherine
• 3-minute walk to the Cote-Sainte-Catherine (orange) Metro Station
• Bus stop nearby (Bus # 17, 129, 371, 166, 63, 370, 161)
• Easy access to Highway 15 and 20
• Close to Schools (French, English, public and private), Hospitals. Recreation (parks, playgrounds, swimming pool, yoga studio, bike path, BIXI stand), Pharmacy, Natural health food store, Bakeries, Grocery store, Shops and cafes, SAQ
• Close to Universite de Montreal, HEC, McGill University and Concordia University, and Montreal’s new Super Hospital
• Next to Chemin Queen Mary and the Monkland Village and close to shopping center and restaurants/night life of Sherbrooke and Sainte-Catherine.
• Minutes from the gym, the AMC Forum and the Alexi Nihon Shopping Plaza and Westmount shopping center, YMCA and a supermarket
• Available July 1st
• Includes: Fridge, stove, washer , dryer, dishwasher and heating.
Please contact Diana at (514) 914-7132 with the address 3850 Cote-Saint-Catherine for further information or scheduling a visit.