Spacious 1 bedroom apartment for rent in Verdun, at 3681 Ethel, one of the most beautiful spots of Montreal between Saint Lawrence River and Lachine canal.
Lots of storage space. Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighbourhood.
At 5 minutes to Downtown and two steps from Wellington Street and Lasalle Metro Station (green line). It is also close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneur. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants.
• Spacious 1 bedroom apartment for rent in Verdun
• Nice hardwood floors
• High ceilings and balcony
• On the ground floor which gives you access to the land
• Hook-ups for washer and dryer and locker
• Nice classic Verdun 5-plex.
• Well-maintained building
• 5 minutes to Downtown
• Steps away from Auditorium de Verdun and Arena Denis Savard and Parc Aquaduc de Montreal
• Two steps from Verdun waterfront parks and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants
• Steps away from public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Steps away from groceries, IGA, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic, a $7 daycare
• 2 blocks from the heart of Promenade Wellington
• Five-minute walk from Lasalle Metro Station
• Available July 1
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further details and to schedule a visit, at 3681 Ethel
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood
View on map / Neighborhood