Beautiful 3-bedroom townhouse for rent in Old Port at 367 Rue Berri. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. An outstanding location in a trendy area in the corner of Rue Atateken and Rue de la Commune. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
• Spacious 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms
• 2 closed bedrooms and 1 up the mezzanine
• Stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and AC
• Friendly neighborhood
• Well-maintained building
• 2 parking spots included
Location: 367 Rue Berri
• Champs de Mars metro
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco and Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• 360 Atateken is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Turn right along the canal and the Atwater market is a 15 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals.
• Available March 01, 2023
• It can be rented furnished or unfurnished
Please text Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and to schedule a visit, at 367 Rue Berri.
For more properties: http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Port_of_Montreal