- Post Updated: 2022-09-22 18:14:47
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Status: Active
- Type: Apartment
- Rent period: February 1
Very spacious 2-bedrooms apartment at 352 3e Avenue, in Verdun, one of the most beautiful spots of Montreal between Saint Lawrence River and Lachine Canal.
Lots of storage space. Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighborhood. Very spacious basement with a closed bedroom.
At 5 minutes to Downtown and two steps from Verdun Metro Station (green line). It is also close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneur. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants.
Apartment: 352 3e Avenue
• Very bright and spacious apartment with 2 closed bedrooms with large double living room
• Nice hardwood floors
• High ceilings
• Hook-ups for washer and dryer
• 2 balcony in each side
Appliances available for extra
• Classic Montreal-plex
• Backyard and porch
• Nice and quiet neighbors
• 5 minutes to Downtown
• Steps away from Auditorium de Verdun and Arena Denis Savard and Parc Aquaduc de Montreal
• Two steps from Verdun waterfront parks and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants
• Steps away from public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Steps away from groceries, IGA, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic, a $7 daycare
• 2 blocks from the heart of Promenade Wellington
• Five-minute walk from Verdun Metro Station
• Available Immediately
• $975 – appliances available for extra
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further details and arrange a visit at 352 3e Avenue,in Verdun.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Henri,_Montreal