A furnished all-inclusive room for rent in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo at 256 Sherbrooke Ouest, which is located on Sherbrooke. Situated next the lively urban action and night life of Saint Laurent Street and the beauty of the McGill downtown campus, it will provide you with a friendly, fully equipped and secure place to live.
It is just a few steps from the Place-des-Arts Metro and McGill Metro and the McGill, Concordia and UQAM Universities. It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in private, peaceful and air-conditioned environment.
Next to Montreal’s famous Saint-Laurent, Maisonneuve and Saint Catherine streets where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping is located across the street at Metro, Provigo, Dollar Store, and banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
Condo and Building:
- Spacious fully furnished room in a 5.5 condo with a huge closet
- Plenty of storage space
- Amazing view of downtown skyline through big windows
- A huge balcony
- Including A/C Electricity, Heating, Hot water, Stove, Fridge, Dishwasher, Blinds
- Washer and dryer in the apartment
- Superior sound-proofing quality
- On-site superintendent
- Bus stop in front of the building 80,24, 55, and Place des Arts and McGill metro stations
- Steps away from McGill University
- Steps away from downtown shopping center and summer festival location
- Grocery store(Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, Restaurants, Cinema du Parc, ATM machine, RBC branch, medical clinic, Canada Post
- 24 hrs electronic monitoring of entrances and doorman
- Available now
- $650 (Appliances, Heating, Hot water, Electricity, Central AC and Blinds, Furniture, Internet, In-Unit Washer, and Dryer, )
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information or scheduling a visit at 256 Sherbrooke Ouest.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood
View on map / Neighborhood