Spacious 1-bedroom condo in a nice building at 2258 Villiers in Ville-Emard, one of the most beautiful spots of Montreal between Saint Lawrence River and Lachine Canal.
Lots of storage space. Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighborhood.
At 10 minutes to Downtown and close to Monk and Joliceur metro Station (green line). It is also close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneurs. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants.
• Very bright and spacious unit with 1 closed bedroom
• Nice floors
• Beautiful kitchen and bathroom
• High ceilings on the top floor
• Fridge, stove, washer and dryer included.
• Two balconies
• On the top floor
• Very well-maintained building
• 10 minutes to Downtown
• Close to Auditorium de Verdun and Arena Denis Savard and Parc Aquaduc de Montreal
• Close to Lachine canal parks and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants
• Steps away from public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Across the street is Provigo, Dairy Queen, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic
• Close the heart of Promenade Wellington
• 10-minute walk from Jolicoeur metro
• 10-minute walk from Monk metro
• Five-minute walk to tennis courts
• Available May 1
• $890/month (Stove, fridge, washer and dryer included)
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further details and arranging a visit.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ville-%C3%89mard