Very spacious 3-bedroom condo in a nice building at 2250 Villiers in Ville-Emard, one of the most beautiful spots of Montreal between Saint Lawrence River and Lachine Canal.
Lots of storage space. Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighborhood.
At 10 minutes to Downtown and close to Monk and Joliceur metro Station (green line). It is also close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneurs. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants.
• Very bright and spacious unit with two closed bedrooms and a den.
• Nice floors
• Beautiful kitchen and bathroom
• High ceilings
• Fridge, stove, microwave dishwasher, washer and dryer included. Furniture can be included at no additional cost
• Nice backyard
• Very nice patio and large backyard
• Very well-maintained building
• 10 minutes to Downtown
• Close to Auditorium de Verdun and Arena Denis Savard and Parc Aquaduc de Montreal
• Close to Lachine canal parks and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants
• Steps away from public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Across the street is Provigo, Dairy Queen, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic
• Close the heart of Promenade Wellington
• 10-minute walk from Jolicoeur metro
• 10-minute walk from Monk metro
• Five-minute walk to tennis courts
• Available June 1
• $1490/month (Stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer and all furniture (optional) included)
Please contact Katherine at 514-592-4061 for further details and arranging a visit.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ville-%C3%89mard