Magnificent renovated and spacious 5 bedrooms apartments which are located in Cote-des-Neiges at 2135 Edouard Montpetit in proximity to Montreal downtown area. With its unique character, the unit will charm you. Situated next to the lively urban action and nightlife of Saint Laurent Street and Saint-Denis Street, it will provide you with a friendly, fully equipped, and secure place to live.
Close to the Universite de Montreal metro station, HEC and UdeM. McGill, Condordia and UQAM are also accessible by metro in 20 min transit. It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in private, peaceful environment.
Close to Montreal`s famous Saint-Laurent, Saint Denis and Saint Catherine streets where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping, banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
* Spacious and bright 5 bedrooms apartment, with one bathroom
* Beautiful hardwood floors
* Washer, dryer, stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
* A lot of storage
* High Ceilings
* Renovated open-concept kitchen
* Washer and Dryer
* Modern Bathroom
* Street parking
* Beautiful very well maintained building
* 3-minute walk to metro station
* Close Universite De Montreal, HEC
* Close to downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Denis streets.
* Grocery, pharmacy, coffee shops, restaurants
* Close to summer festival location
* Available now
* Rent $2550/month (Hydro, and appliances included)
Please text Katherine at (514) 592-4061 for scheduling a visit at2135 Edouard Montpetit.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%B4te-des-Neiges
View on map / Neighborhood
This style property is located in is currently and has been listed on Agrasoy Realty Rentals. This property is listed at $ 2,550.00. It has 5 beds bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year .