Magnificent studio located, at 2100 Rue de Bleury, in the heart of Downtown Montreal area close to McGill Campus. With its unique character, the apartment will charm you. Situated close to the lively urban action and nightlife of Saint Laurent Street and the beauty of the McGill downtown campus, it will provide you with a friendly, fully equipped, and secure place to live.
It is just a few steps from the Place-des-Arts Metro and McGill Metro and the McGill, Concordia, and UQAM Universities. It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment. Located in one of the most urban and trendy neighborhoods in the city of Montreal and only a few steps away from the Quartier des Spectacles. In the heart of downtown, you will be close to a range of services, boutiques, restaurants, museums, and events (Montreal International Jazz Festival, Montréal en lumière, etc.). Easy to access by car via the Ville-Marie highway and by public
2100 Rue de Bleury is close to Montreal’s famous Saint-Laurent, Maisonneuve and Saint Catherine streets where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping is located across the street at Metro, Provigo, Dollar Store, and banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
- Spacious & hardwood floors
- Stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washing/dryer, heat, water, and electricity included
- Central AC
- 24/7 security, doorman
- Indoor pool
Location: 2100 Rue de Bleury
- Close to Mcgill and Place-des-Arts metro stations
- Close to buses 15, 35, and 125.
- Steps away from McGill University, Concordia and UQAM
- Steps away from downtown shopping center and summer festival location
- Grocery store (Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops (Starbucks), Restaurants, Cinema du Parc, ATM machine, RBC branch, medical clinic, Canada Post
- Available now
- Indoor Parking Available ($200/month)
Please text Emre at (514) 476-7281 for more details and questions and to schedule a visit, at 2100 Rue de Bleury.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood
View on map / Neighborhood