Beautiful 1-bedroom apartment in the heart of Downtown located at 2061 Stanley St. It is just few minutes walk from Bonaventure Metro, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and one block from the water.
An outstanding location in a trendy area in Downtown. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away. The apartment with a stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher. There is also washer and dryer and central air-conditioning in the apartment.
• Very bright apartment
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Balcony with a city view
• Stove, Fridge, AC, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Washer/dryer, in-suite Storage, and Walk-in closet included
• Electricity, heating, hot water, and internet included
• Garage parking included
• Recreation room and Residents Lounge
• Controlled Access and Video Surveillance
• On-Site Management and Security Onsite
Location: 2061 Stanley St
• Near to Peel metro station, Bonaventure metro station and central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from the downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Adonis) across the street. Costco, Winners and Metro are nearby, pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Close to the canal and the Atwater market is a 15-minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk or bike.
• Available (July 1st or August 1st or September 1st)
• Starting $1800/month – 1-month free with 1-year lease and 2-months free with 2-years lease
Please text Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and scheduling a visit for the brand new condo at 2061 Stanley St
For our other properties http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighbourhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffintown