Beautiful 2-bedroom apartment at 203-405 Rue Notre-Dame Est in Old Port. This apartment is spacious. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. An outstanding location in a trendy area in the corner of Rue Notre-Dame Est and Rue de la Commune. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
• Spacious and very bright brand new 4 ½ (2 beds, 1 bath)
• Stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer included.
• Indoor parking available
• Well-maintained building
• Friendly neighbors
Location: 203-405 Rue Notre-Dame Est
• Champs de Mars metro
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco and Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• 405 Rue Notre-Dame Est is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Turn right along the canal and the Atwater market is a 15 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals.
• Available October 1
Please text Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and to schedule a visit at 203-405 Rue Notre-Dame Est.
For more properties: https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more about the neighbourhood: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Port_of_Montreal