Beautiful 1-bedroom condo with 1 closed bedroom and a den, at 201 Rue Jacques-le Ber in Nuns’ Island, as an almost pastoral, serene heaven. This mostly upscale residential urban satellite community is composed mainly of houses and condominiums.
Surrounded by the St-Lawrence River, it offers cycling paths, a golf course and vast natural areas that include a migratory bird preserve. A short drive to downtown Montreal, Nuns’ Island offers the vacation feel year-round. At 201 Rue Jacques-le Ber, you will be provided a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment within 5 km distance to downtown Montreal.
- Spacious and very bright condo with 1 closed bedroom + den
- Appliances included: stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer and hot water included.
- Indoor parking ($175/month)
- Locker included
- Cats ok
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor pool
- BBQ area
Location: 201 Rue Jacques-le Ber
- Bus stop nearby 12, 21, 168, 178
- 10 min-drive from McGill University, Concordia and UQAM
- 10 min-drive from downtown shopping center and summer festival location
- Grocery store (Provigo), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, Restaurants, ATM machine, RBC branch, medical clinic, Canada Post, great schools are nearby
- High-end restaurants including La Socca, Le Petit Sao, Fusiali, Umi Sushi, Restaurant Parthenon, Ben & Florentine and Les Enfants Terribles
- Available July 1st
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information or scheduling a visit at 201 Rue Jacques-le Ber.
For other properties, please check our websitehttp://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuns%27_Island