Beautiful spacious condo with 1 closed bedroom and a den, at 201 jacque le Ber, in Nuns’ Island, as an almost pastoral, serene heaven. This mostly upscale residential urban satellite community is composed mainly of houses and condominiums.
Surrounded by the St-Lawrence River, it offers cycling paths, a golf course and vast natural areas that include a migratory bird preserve. A short drive to downtown Montreal, Nuns’ Island offers the vacation feel year-round. At 201 Jacques Le Ber, you will be provided a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment within 5 km distance to downtown Montreal.
- Spacious and very bright condo with 1 closed bedroom + den
- Appliances included: stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer and hot water included.
- Indoor parking ($)
- Locker included
- Cats ok
- rooftop terract
- Outdoor pool
- BBQ area
- Bus stop nearby 12, 21, 168, 178
- 10 min-drive from McGill University, Concordia and UQAM
- 10 min-drive from downtown shopping center and summer festival location
- Grocery store (Provigo), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, Restaurants, ATM machine, RBC branch, medical clinic, Canada Post, great schools are nearby
- High-end restaurants including La Socca, Le Petit Sao, Fusiali, Umi Sushi, Restaurant Parthenon, Ben & Florentine and Les Enfants Terribles
- Available July 1st
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information or scheduling a visit at 201 Jacques Le Ber.
For other properties, please check our websitehttp://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuns%27_Island