Beautiful 2-bedroom condo 200 Rue St -Jacques located in the western part of Old Port/Vieux Montreal. It is also just a 5 min. walk from Metro Square Victoria, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and one block from the water. An outstanding location in a trendy area. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
• Spacious and very bright 4 ½ condo
• Plenty of storage space, a walking closet
• Big windows
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Includes heating, stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator
• Superior sound-proofing quality
200 Rue St-Jacques West
• Square Victoria metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco and Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot.
urn right along the canal and the Atwater market is a 15 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals. You are also minutes away from several great brunch spots such as Le Cartet and Olive and Gourmandos to name only two.
• Available July 1
Please contact Diana at (514) 914-7132 for further information and to schedule a visit at 200 Rue St-Jacques West .
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Port_of_Montreal