- Post Updated: 2022-12-16 20:53:43
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Area: 900 sq ft
- Year built: 1940
- Status: Active
- Type: Apartment
- Rent period: February 1
Spacious 2-bedroom apartment for rent in Verdun, one of the most beautiful spots of Montreal between Saint Lawrence River and Lachine Canal.
Lots of storage space. Beautiful floors throughout the apartment. In a very quiet and secure neighbourhood.
At 5 minutes to Downtown and two steps from Wellington Street and Lasalle Metro Station (green line). It is also close to all amenities, public transport, grocery stores, schools, parks, hospitals, bike paths, tennis courts, pools, CEGEP, and depanneur. Across a waterfront bike/roller path with historical heritage museums, amazing restaurants.
• Spacious 2-bedroom apartment for rent in Verdun with 2 closed bedrooms and an office
• Nice hardwood floors and French doors
• High ceilings and balcony
• Hook-ups for washer and dryer and locker
• Nice classic Verdun 6-plex.
• Well-maintained building
• 5 minutes to Downtown
• Steps away from Auditorium de Verdun and Arena Denis Savard and Parc Aquaduc de Montreal
• Two steps from Verdun waterfront parks and rollerblade/bike path
• Steps away from famous waterfront restaurants
• Steps away from public swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts
• Steps away from groceries, IGA, SAQ, pharmacies, medical clinic, a $7 daycare
• 2 blocks from the heart of Promenade Wellington
• Five-minute walk from Verdun Metro Station
• Available February 01, 2023
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further details and arranging a visit at 126 4e Avenue Verdun .
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Henri,_Montreal