Beautiful 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condo for rent located in Griffintown, Montreal. At the luxurious Charlotte Condo project at 1616 Bassins. It is just a 10 min. walk from Bonaventure Metro, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and one block from the water. An outstanding location in a trendy area in Griffintown. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
• 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Big full-length windows with a beautiful view of Lachine Canal
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Including Hot water, stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer, and a locker
• Parking available with extra $
• Rooftop terrace with a swimming pool
• Bonaventure metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Adonis) across the street. Costco, Winners and Metro are nearby, pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Close to the canal and the Atwater market is a 5 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals. You are also minutes away from several great brunch spots such as Le Cartet and Olive and Gourmandos to name only two.
• Available now
• $2750/month (hot water, appliances and a locker included )
Please contact Emre at 514-476-7281 for further information and schedule a visit at 1616 Bassins.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffintown