Beautiful 2-bedroom apartment with high concrete ceilings in the heart of Downtown located 1445 Stanley St. It is just few minutes walk from Bonaventure Metro, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and one block from the water.
An outstanding location in a trendy area in Downtown. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away. The apartment with a stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher. There is also washer and dryer and central air-conditioning in the apartment.
• Very bright open-concept apartment
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Central AC, central heating, stove, fridge, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and washer/dryer included
• Balcony with a nice view
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Well-maintained building
• Friendly neighborhood
• Parking available at an extra cost
Location: 1445 Stanley St
• Near to Peel metro station, Bonaventure metro station and central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from the downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Adonis) across the street. Costco, Winners and Metro are nearby, pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Close to the canal and the Atwater market is a 15-minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk or bike.
• Available March 1 to June 30 (It can be extended for another year)
• $2324/month (It can be furnished or unfurnished)
• Parking ($200/month)
Please text Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and scheduling a visit for the brand new condo at 101 rue Peel
For our other properties http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighbourhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffintown