Griffintown $ 1,700.00
Luxurious furnished condo with high concrete ceilings in the prestigious 1165 Wellington located in Griffintown. It is just 10 min. walk from Bonaventure Metro, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and one block from the water.
An outstanding location in a trendy area in Griffintown. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away. It is a new (2017) concrete building that provides superior soundproofing quality. The condo comes with a stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher and built-in microwave. There is also washer and dryer and central air-conditioning in the condo. Free access to the roof-top terrace with a lounge. There is also a gym in the building.
• Very bright open-concept condo with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Plenty of storage space, very big closets
• Big full-length windows
• High exposed concrete ceiling
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Private balcony
• Sleek and stylish Italian imported kitchen boasts custom Italian cabinetry, a stainless steel counter-top and backsplash, and high-end appliances throughout.
• Including Air conditioning, stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer
• Superior sound-proofing
• Beautiful lounge area
• Rooftop terrace with pool and BBQ
• Big private locker in the basement for extra $
• Parking available at an extra cost
• Bonaventure metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from the downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Adonis) across the street. Costco, Winners and Metro are nearby, pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Close to the canal and the Atwater market is a 15-minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk or bike.
• Available Immediately
• $1700/month (6 appliances included and furnished)
Please text Katherine (514) 592-4061 for further information and scheduling a visit.