1-bedroom furnished condo at 1403-1085 Rue Smith located in Griffintown. It is just a few minutes walk from Bonaventure Metro, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown.
An outstanding location in a trendy area in Griffintown. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away. It is a brand new concrete building that provides superior soundproofing quality.
• Hot water included
• Pets are allowed
• Bike rack is included in the parking area
• Well maintained building
• Friendly neighborhood
Location: 1403-1085 Rue Smith
• Bonaventure metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Adonis) across the street. Costco, Winners and Metro are nearby, pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Close to the canal and the Atwater market is a 5 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals. You are also minutes away from several great brunch spots such as Le Cartet and Olive and Gourmandos to name only two.
• Available December 01
• $1500 without internet and hydro ($1590 with internet and hydro)
• 1-year lease
Please text Tania at (514) 577-3704 for further information and to schedule a visit at 1403-1085 Rue Smith.
Or Use this link to book a visit — http://bit.ly/3wdMBv8
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffintown