Beautiful spacious condo with 1 closed bedroom, at 100 rue de Gaspé, in Nuns’ Island, as an almost pastoral, serene heaven. This mostly upscale residential urban satellite community is composed mainly of houses and condominiums.
Surrounded by the St-Lawrence River, it offers cycling paths, a golf course and vast natural areas that include a migratory bird preserve. A short drive to downtown Montreal, Nuns’ Island offers the vacation feel year-round. At 201 Jacques Le Ber, you will be provided a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment within 5 km distance to downtown Montreal.
- Spacious and very bright condo with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Appliances included: stove and fridge
- Animals are accepted
- Heating and hot water included
- Indoor pool
- Parking ($)
- Bus stop nearby 12 and 168
- 15 min-drive from McGill University, Concordia and UQAM
- 15 min-drive from downtown shopping center and summer festival location
- Grocery store (Provigo), coffee shops, restaurants, ATM machine, medical clinic, great schools are nearby
- Available September 1st to July 31st
- Promotion: $1232/month (for the first year)
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information or scheduling a visit at 100 rue de Gaspé.
For other properties, please check our websitehttps://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuns%27_Island
View on map / Neighborhood
This style property is located in is currently and has been listed on Agrasoy Realty Rentals. This property is listed at $ 1,232.00. It has 1 bed bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year .