Beautiful 1-bedroom furnished condo for rent with 9 ft. high concrete ceilings in the prestigious 21e Arrondissement at 738 Saint Paul Ouest located in the western part of Old Port/Vieux Montreal. It is also just 5 min. walk from Metro Square Victoria, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores, and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and one block from the water. An outstanding location in a trendy area. McGill University, ETS, and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
It is a new concrete building which provides superior sound proofing quality. The condo comes with brand new stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher and built-in microwave and brand new kitchen cabinet. There is also washer and dryer and central air-conditioning in the condo. It is on the 10th floor with huge windows. Free access to the well-equipped gym, a roof-top terrace with an amazing view and swimming pool, year-round lounge, indoor swimming pool and a locker in the basement.
• Spacious and very bright 3 ½
• Plenty of storage space, a walking closet
• Big windows and balcony
• 9 ft. ceiling
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Including: Air conditioning, stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer and all furniture
• Superior sound-proofing quality
• Free access to a gym, roof-top terrace, lounge, and indoor/outdoor swimming pools
• Big private locker in the basement
• Parking available at an extra cost
• On-site superintendent
• Concierge service
• Square Victoria metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco and Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot.
urn right along the canal and the Atwater market is a 15-minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating, etc and many winter festivals. You are also minutes away from several great brunch spots such as Le Cartet and Olive and Gourmandos to name only two.
• Available for July 1
• $1400/month (Hot water, 6 appliances, AC and furniture included)
Please contact Katherine at (514) 592-4061 for further information and scheduling a visit at 738 Saint Paul Ouest.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Port_of_Montreal