Luxurious 3.5 condo for rent in Griffintown with high concrete ceilings in the prestigious 385 Saint Martin. It is just a 10 min. walk from Bonaventure Metro, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and one block from the water.
An outstanding location in a trendy area in Griffintown. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away. It is a brand new concrete building which provides superior sound proofing quality. The condo comes with brand new stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher. There is also washer and dryer and central air-conditioning in the condo. Free access to the roof-top terrace, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. There is also a gym in the building.
• Very bright open-concept condo with a closed bedroom
• Plenty of storage space, very big closets, including a walk-in
• Big full-length windows
• High exposed concrete ceiling
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Sleek and stylish Italian imported kitchen boasts custom Italian cabinetry, a stainless steel counter-top and backsplash, and high-end appliances throughout.
• Including Air conditioning, stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer, and dryer
• Superior sound-proofing
• Beautiful lounge area
• Gym and pool
• Bonaventure metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Adonis) across the street. Costco, Winners and Metro are nearby, pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Close to the canal and the Atwater market is a 5 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals. You are also minutes away from several great brunch spots such as Le Cartet and Olive and Gourmandos to name only two.
• Available December 1
• $1490/month (Air conditioning, 5 appliances)
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and scheduling a visit for the beautiful condo for rent in Griffintown.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffintown