Beautiful and spacious 1-bedroom condo at 360 Rue Atateken in old port, at SOLANO.
Beautiful condo with a closed bedroom and 9 ft. high concrete ceilings in the prestigious SALONA located in the eastern part of Old Port/Vieux Montreal. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. An outstanding location in a trendy area in the corner of Rue Atateken and Rue de la Commune. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
• Spacious and very bright brand new 3 ½ (1 bed, 1 bath)
• Plenty of storage space, very big closets
• 9 ft. ceiling
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Including: Hot water, Air conditioning, stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer.
• Balcony with a beautiful view
• Superior sound-proofing quality
• Free access to gym, pool, rooftop terrace, lounge, urban chalet
• Big private locker in the basement
• Parking available at an extra cost
Location: 360 rue Atateken
• Champs de Mars metro
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco and Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• 360 Atateken is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Turn right along the canal and the Atwater market is a 15 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals.
• Available September 01, 2023
Please text Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and to schedule a visit, at 360 rue Atateken.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ville-Marie,_Montreal