Beautiful 3-bedroom condo-style apartment conveniently located at 2068 Sherbrooke Ouest in the heart of downtown between the metro stations Atwater and Guy Concordia. A bus stop (Bus No.: 15, 57) is located just steps away from our front door giving you easy access to all public transportation.
A short walk away is Concordia University and exactly one block away is LaSalle College. As well, McGill University, Dawson College and Inter-Dac College are only minutes away. One block south is Montreal’s famous Sainte-Catherine Street where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping is located across the street at Market P.A. and Provigo (each open until 2 am) and banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
• Spacious, bright and renovated 5.5 apartment
• Plenty of storage space, beautiful hardwood floors
• Includes appliances and water
• On-site superintendent and security surveillance system
• Nice building
• 1 outdoor parking available for $150/month
• This is a Walker’s Paradise! Check out our 97 out of 100 Walkscore
• Two steps from Guy-Concordia and Atwater metro stations (green line) and Georges-Vanier (orange line) and closest bus stops include 66, 166, 165, 24, 57, 15, 356, 358, 369, 427, 435
• Steps away from Concordia and McGill University
• Steps away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Sainte-Catherine and Crescent streets.
• Grocery stores, pharmacies, coffee shops, restaurants, depanneur in the building, 7 coffee shops, TD and BMO banks, Pharmaprix and Mourelatos grocery store within 1 block. Jean Coutu pharmacy, IGA, Provigo, PA and Adonis grocery stores and Atwater market (Canadian Tire, Target) within walking distance
• Available now
Please text Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and to schedule a visit the 3-bedroom apartment for rent at 2068 Sherbrooke Ouest.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaughnessy_Village