Beautiful and spacious 1-bedroom apartment at 1025 Rue de la Commune E in old port, Montreal. Beautiful apartment with a closed bedroom. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. An outstanding location in a trendy area in the corner of Rue Atateken and Rue de la Commune. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
• Spacious and very bright brand new 3 ½ (1 bed, 1 bath)
• Plenty of storage space
• Hot water and all appliances included.
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Balcony with a beautiful view
• Inground heated pool
• Jacuzzi separated by a fireplace
• Rooftop terrace
• 3 Saunas
Location: 1025 Rue de la Commune E
• Champs de Mars metro
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco and Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• Turn right along the canal and the Atwater market is a 15 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals.
• Available July 01, 2023
Please text Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and to schedule a visit, at 1025 Rue de la Commune E.
For other properties, please check our website http://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ville-Marie,_Montreal