Studio for rent in Montreal in the prestigious Le Montfort at 1975 Maisonneuve Ouest conveniently located in the heart of downtown between the Metro stops Atwater and Guy Concordia. Beautiful view of downtown and Mont-Royal and a big balcony. Hardwood floors. A bus stop (Bus No.: 15, 57) is located just steps away from our front door giving you easy access to all public transportation.
The studio for rent in Montreal is a short walk away from Concordia University and exactly one block away from Le Montfort is LaSalle College. As well, McGill University, Dawson College, and Inter-Dac College are only minutes away. One block south of Le Montfort is Montreal’s famous Sainte-Catherine Street where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping is located across the street at Market P.A. and Provigo (each open until 2 am) and banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
• Spacious, bright and renovated studio for rent in Montreal
• Plenty of storage space, beautiful hardwood floors
• Including: Heating, hot water, stove, fridge
• On-site superintendent and security surveillance system
• Nice building
• Laundry in the building
• LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: This is a Walker’s Paradise! Check out our 97 out of 100 Walkscore
• Two steps from Guy-Concordia and Atwater metro stations (green line) and Georges-Vanier (orange line) and closest bus stops include 66, 166, 165, 24, 57, 15, 356, 358, 369, 427, 435
• Steps away from Concordia and McGill University
• Steps away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Sainte-Catherine and Crescent street
• Grocery stores, pharmacies, coffee shops, restaurants, depanneur in the building, 7 coffee shops, TD and BMO banks, Pharmaprix and Mourelatos grocery store within 1 block. Jean Coutu pharmacy, IGA, Provigo, PA and Adonis grocery stores and Atwater market (Canadian Tire, Target) within walking distance
• Available now
• Starting at $877/month (including heating, hot water, stove, fridge) – Promo price instead of $956 for May move-ins
Please contact Katherine at (514) 592-4061 for further information or scheduling a visit the studio for rent in Montreal.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaughnessy_Village