Magnificent 2-bedroom apartments in a nice building, which is located at 4025 des Erables in Plateau, in proximity to Montreal downtown area. Built at the turn of the century, the building provides excellent soundproofing. With its unique character, the apartment will charm you. Situated next to the lively urban action and nightlife of Saint Laurent Street and Saint-Denis Street and the beauty of Parc Lafontaine, it will provide you with a friendly, fully equipped and secure place to live.
It is just a few steps from the Sherbrooke Metro and Papineau Metro, McGill and UQAM Universities. It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment.
Close to Montreal`s famous Saint-Laurent, Saint-Denis and Saint Catherine streets where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping, banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
* Spacious and very bright 2-bedroom apartment
* Plenty of storage space
* Including: Stove, fridge and Internet
* Beautiful hardwood floors
* Superior sound-proofing quality
* Street parking
* Nice low-rise building
* Laundry in the building
* Bus stop in front of the building (No: 24) and very close to Papineau metro station
* Closer to McGill University, UQAM and Concordia University
* Steps away from Parc Lafontaine and Notre-Dame Hospital
* Steps away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Denis streets.
* Grocery, pharmacy, coffee shops, restaurants
* Close to summer festival location
* Available Now
* Starting at $850 /month (stove, fridge, and Internet included) for semi-basement unit. $945 for higher floor one.
Please contact Katherine at (514) 592-4061 for further details and scheduling a visit at 4025 des Erables.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood
View on map / Neighborhood