Magnificent all included 1-bedroom condos located in the heart of Montreal downtown area next to McGill Campus at 400 Sherbrooke Ouest. With its unique character, the condo will charm you. Situated close to the lively urban action and night life of Saint Laurent Street and the beauty of the McGill downtown campus, it will provide you with a friendly, fully equipped and secure place to live.
It is just a few steps from the Place-des-Arts Metro and McGill Metro and the McGill, Concordia and UQAM Universities. It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment. Located in one of the most urban and trendy neighborhoods in the city of Montreal and only a few steps away from the Quartier des Spectacles. In the heart of downtown, you will be close to a range of services, boutiques, restaurants, museums and events.
Close to Montreal’s famous Saint-Laurent, Maisonneuve and Saint Catherine streets. Grocery shopping is located across the street at Metro, Provigo, Dollar Store, and banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
SMALL PETS ACCEPTED
* Bright and spacious condo with 1 closed bedroom
* Lots of storage space
* Big windows and a big balcony with a breathtaking view
* High concrete ceilings
* Includes: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer, Hot Water, Heating, Electricity, Cable, AC
* Granite countertops
* Contemporary style bathroom
* Hardwood floors
* Indoor swimming pool/gym/sauna
* 24 hrs electronic monitoring of entrances
* Intercom and security cameras
* Parking extra $
* On-site superintendent
* Two fast elevators
* Bicycle racks
* Bus stop nearby 80,24, 55, and Place des Arts and McGill metro stations
* Steps away from McGill University, Concordia and UQAM
* Steps away from downtown shopping center and summer festival location
* Available August 1st
* Starting at $1650/month + 1 month free for August 1 move ins (appliances, heat, hotwater, and electricity included)
Please contact Katherine at (514) 592-4061 for further information or scheduling a visit, at 400 Sherbrooke.