Beautiful New York style furnished loft with a closed bedroom and 10 ft. high concrete ceilings in the prestigious 361 Place D’Youville located in the western part of Old Port/Vieux Montreal. It is also just a 5 min. walk from Metro Square Victoria, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and one block from the water. An outstanding location in a trendy area in the corner of Rue William and Rue McGill. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
It is a concrete building which provides superior sound proofing quality. The loft is open concept with brand new stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher and built-in microwave. There is also washer and dryer and air-conditioning in the loft. It on the 2nd floor with huge windows. Free access to a locker in the basement and a rooftop terrace with an amazing view.
• Spacious and very bright 3 ½
• Plenty of storage space, very big closets
• Big windows
• 10 ft. ceiling
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Including: Air conditioning, stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer and all the furniture.
• Superior sound-proofing quality
• Free access to a rooftop terrace with an amazing view.
• Big private locker in the basement
• Parking available at an extra cost
• Square Victoria metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco and Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot.
urn right along the canal and the Atwater market is a 15 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals. You are also minutes away from several great brunch spots such as Le Cartet and Olive and Gourmandos to name only two.
• Available Now
• $1500/month (Fully furnished) – Promo price for the first year.
Please contact Emre at (514) 476-7281 for further information and scheduling a visit, at 361 Place D’Youville.