Nun's Island $ 1,690.00 Promo price
Beautiful spacious condo with 2 closed bedrooms, 299 Rotonde, in Nuns’ Island, as an almost pastoral, serene heaven. This mostly upscale residential urban satellite community is composed mainly of houses and condominiums.
Surrounded by the St-Lawrence River, it offers cycling paths, a golf course and vast natural areas that include a migratory bird preserve. A short drive to downtown Montreal, Nuns’ Island offers the vacation feel year-round. At 299 Rotonde, you will be provided a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment within 5 km distance to downtown Montreal.
* Spacious and very bright condo with two closed bedrooms
* Appliances; stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer and hot water included.
* Bathub and shower
* Balcony with a beautiful view of the city and St-Lawrence River.
* Plenty of storage space as well nas a locker that is included
* Indoor parking ($)
* Outdoor and indoor pool
* Bus stop nearby 12, 21, 168, 178
* 10 min-drive from McGill University, Concordia and UQAM
* 10 min-drive from downtown shopping center and summer festival location
* Grocery store (Provigo), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, Restaurants, ATM machine, RBC branch, medical clinic, Canada Post, great schools are nearby
* High-end restaurants including La Socca, Le Petit Sao, Fusiali, Umi Sushi, Restaurant Parthenon, Ben & Florentine and Les Enfants Terribles
* Available Immediately
* $1690/month (promo price for the first year)
Please contact Katherine at (514) 476-7281 for further information or scheduling a visit at 299 Rotonde.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuns%27_Island