Canal Lachine view
Beautiful 3.5 plus den condo at 1552 rue Bassins located in Griffintown, Montreal. It is just a 10 min. walk from Bonaventure Metro, Central Station, Financial District, Cite du Multimedia. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and one block from the water. An outstanding location in a trendy area in Griffintown. McGill University, ETS and Concordia Universities are only minutes away.
• 1 bedrooms plus den and 1 bathroom
• Big full-length windows
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Including: Stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer
And view of Lachine Canal
• Indoor swimming pool
• Bonaventure metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from ETS, Concordia and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/night life of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Adonis) across the street. Costco, Winners and Metro are nearby, pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• It is a few meters away from a Bixi stand and across the street is a Car2go parking lot. Close to the canal and the Atwater market is a 5 minute bike ride away and the canal is a lovely place to jog, walk, bike. Turn left and you are in the old port and can have a lovely walk along the promenade all the way to the Clocktower beach. The old port is a hive of activities, especially in the summer, but also in the winter with Igloofest and skating etc and many winter festivals. You are also minutes away from several great brunch spots such as Le Cartet and Olive and Gourmandos to name only two.
• Available April 1st
• $1650/month (hot water and appliances included) Locker included
Please contact Katherine at 514-592-4061 for further information and scheduling a visit at 1552 des Bassins.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffintown