Old Port $ 1,950.00
Beautiful spacious Manhattan-style 2-floor condo with 2 closed bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and 9 ft. high concrete ceilings in the prestigious 10 Saint Jacques building located in the heart of beautiful historical Old Port/Vieux Montreal. It combines the heritage of the past with the modern conveniences of today. It is 2 min. walk from Metro Place D’Armes. A short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores, artisan shops, local art galleries and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. It is also within walking distance from downtown and two blocks from the water.
An outstanding location in a trendy area in heart of Old Montreal. McGill University, UQAM and Concordia Universities are only minutes away. It is next to Notre-Dame Church, Financial Centre and the Montreal Convention Centre.
It is an Art Deco Heritage building that provides superior soundproofing quality. The condo comes with stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer. It is on the 3rd floor with big windows. The building has a spectacular rooftop terrace overlooking the city and waterfront. Reach for the stars under a majestic evening sky, or take in the rays of the hot summer sun. Picture yourself overlooking Notre Dame Cathédral, Marché Bonsecours, and the Fleuve Saint-Laurent. It has an indoor swimming pool, gym. Indoor parking spot included.
• Spacious 2-bedroom condo 2-bathroom condo on two floors
• Plenty of storage space, a big closet
• Big windows
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Including: Stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer, AC
• Superior sound-proofing quality
• Free access to a beautiful rooftop terrace with an indoor swimming pool
• On-site superintendent
• Surveillance cameras at the entrance
• Next to Place D’Armes metro station and Central Station
• Minutes away from Concordia, UQAM and McGill University
• Minutes away from downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Old Port, Sainte-Catherine, Saint Laurent, and Crescent streets.
• Grocery store (Costco), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, restaurants
• Available July 1, August 1 or September 1
• $1950 (including all appliances, private locker and free access to gym and swimming pool)
Please contact Katherine at (514) 592-4061 for scheduling a visit at 10 Saint Jacques Ouest.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Port_of_Montreal