Nice studio apartment for rent, located at 1 Cote-Sainte-Catherine in Outremont/Plateau in proximity to Montreal downtown area. With its unique character, the apartment will charm you. Situated next to the lively urban action and nightlife of Saint Laurent Street and Saint-Denis Street and the beauty of Mont-Royal, it will provide you with a friendly, fully equipped and secure place to live.
It is just within walking distance from Mont-Royal Metro, McGill and UQAM Universities. It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in a private, peaceful environment.
Close to Montreal`s famous Saint-Laurent, Saint-Denis and Saint Catherine streets where locals and tourists alike can find everything from trendy restaurants and cozy cafes to quiet bookstores and hip clothing shops. Grocery shopping, banking facilities and pharmacies are also close by.
- Bright studio apartment
- Plenty of storage space
- Beautiful floors
- Stove and fridge included
- Balcony with an amazing view of Mont-Royal and downtown
- Superior sound-proofing quality
- Beautiful very well maintained building
- Secured entry
- Laundry room
- Concrete building
- Bus stop in front of the building, bus stops for 80, 365, 368, 435 and 51 are nearby and close to Mont-Royal metro station
- Close to McGill University, UQAM and Concordia University
- Steps away from Mont-Royal
- Steps away from the downtown shopping center and restaurants/nightlife of Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Denis streets.
- Grocery, pharmacy, coffee shops, restaurants
- Close to summer festival location
- Available May 1
- $995/month (Stove, fridge and hot water included)
Please contact Katherine at (514) 592-4061 for further questions or for scheduling a visit at 1 Cote-Sainte-Catherine.
For other properties, please check our website https://rentals.agrasoyrealty.com
For more information about the neighborhood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outremont,_Quebec